This is Striver: a Strava client for windows phone.
Strava is a website that lets you log your rides and runs, analyse them and compare them to a community of other friends and athletes.
You can find out more about Strava at http://www.strava.com/
Striver has the following features:
- – Route recording using your devices GPS.
- – Display of time, speed, altitude and distance information during your ride or run. Your Strava unit of measurement settings are used.
- – Ability to stop and resume a recording.
- – Display of your current location and recorded route on HERE maps.
- – Fully configurable HERE maps options. e.g. aerial, road, hybrid, terrain map layers. Always north or direction of travel orientations. Map pitch and landmark options.
- – Map option to view the Open Cycle global map layer displaying national, regional and local cycle network routes. More info here http://www.opencyclemap.org/
- – Uploading of your recorded activity directly to Strava.
- – View your Strava profile.
- – View a feed of your Strava activities, people you follow and the clubs you are a member of.
- – Drill down into the details of an activity to view the route on HERE maps, the time, speed, distance, kudos, comments, altitude chart, fellow riders and your achievements for any segments on your route.
- View your activity segment details and leader boards.
- Configurable range of audible voice notifications to keep you informed during a recording
- Optional Toast Notifications for new followers, kudos and comments
As well as the features above Striver also makes use of some of your phones features such as :
- – GPS background recording to save battery life and allow use of other phone features while recording.
- – Quick app resuming
- – Icons and text displayed in your phones theme accent colour
- – Live tile displaying the latest activities in your feeds
If you find any bugs, have any suggestions or can help with translation from English to other languages please get in touch. You can also find a basic user guide using the menus above.
This is a 3rd party application and is not an official application of Strava Inc.
The next release of STRIVER is in BETA testing. If you would like to be a BETA tester then please register at http://wpbeta.me/striver.