Today TeamWestwood reached the 100,000 Windows Phone app downloads milestone! Thank you to anyone who has ever downloaded one of our apps.
What new in v1.9?
– Manual Entry of Activities. Tap the ‘plus’ button in the application bar along the bottom of the record screen.
– Ability to edit your existing activities name, type, description etc.
– Heart Rate Monitor auto connect. When recording starts Striver will automatically try and connect to your heart rate monitor.
– Share activities. When viewing the details of an activity you can share the url of the activity to your social networks.
There are a number of reports of people being asked to buy their Striver in-app purchases again. It’s currently being investigated. I’ll post any updates here in due course. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Update 4 – Update from Microsoft ** We have identified the issue and are in the process of rolling it out to production. ETA is 9/24 in the PM or 9/25 in the AM at the latest.
Update 3 – Microsoft has now confirmed there is an issue and their engineers are try to resolve it. You can find more information here:
Update 2 – A couple of work around can be tried until Microsoft resolve the issue.
1. Uninstall and the reinstall (warning : you will loose any rides not yet uploaded to Strava)
Update 1 – A number of other app developers are reporting the same issue. It appears to be an issue at Microsoft’s end to do with In App Purchase licences not being flagged as active when they should be.
What’s new in v1.6?
– Support for Zephyr HxM heart rate monitor
– Ability to delete activities from the local device and Strava
– Some UI tweaks and bug fixes
If you’re a Striver user then join the new Strava club to see what other Striver users are up to and discuss and receive news about the Striver app.
Another release of Striver, the Strava client for Windows Phone, has just hit the store!
– Settings has the addition of a configurable range of audible voice notifications to keep you informed during a recording.
– Optional Toast Notifications for new followers, kudos and comments.
– About and Help contains some recording tips and a link the online user guide.
I hope you enjoy these new features and please do get in touch about any bugs or feedback about Striver.
Another update to Striver has just be released to the Windows Phone store. This Strava client now has improved activity detail pages that includes more activity summary info, altitude chart, comments & kudos.
See the Striver page for much more info.
It’s been a while since we had an update to Timeshare (what more can you add to a stopwatch?). However, it’s been updated to v1.4 based on some feedback. You can now swap the positions of the start/stop and reset/lap buttons and added ability to hide the background image.
I’m Teamwestwood junior (age 12) and play for the National Children’s Orchestra and developed this windows phone app as a school project. I hope you like it!
View the details on the NCO News page