There are a number of reports of people being asked to buy their Striver in-app purchases again. It’s currently being investigated. I’ll post any updates here in due course. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Update 4 – Update from Microsoft ** We have identified the issue and are in the process of rolling it out to production. ETA is 9/24 in the PM or 9/25 in the AM at the latest.
Update 3 – Microsoft has now confirmed there is an issue and their engineers are try to resolve it. You can find more information here:
Update 2 – A couple of work around can be tried until Microsoft resolve the issue.
1. Uninstall and the reinstall (warning : you will loose any rides not yet uploaded to Strava)
- You have previously purchased a feature but you are prompted to purchase again.
- You choose to purchase and it takes you to the WP store where you have a ‘buy’ button instead of the ‘You already own this – Install’ button.
- Click cancel instead.
- Close the Striver app completely.
- Start Striver.
- The feature is now enabled again with a status of ‘Purchased’. You are no longer prompted to purchase.
Update 1 – A number of other app developers are reporting the same issue. It appears to be an issue at Microsoft’s end to do with In App Purchase licences not being flagged as active when they should be.